Ensure Capital’s Proven Process
With its proven Nine-Step Process, Ensure Capital Investments has the plan to sell your business with no risk to you, the owner.
Here’s how it works:
1. No Obligation – Initial Consultation. Meet with your Ensure Capital Business Broker Advisor in person to discuss your unique business and your personal goals. Your Ensure Capital Advisor will answer all your questions and explain Ensure Capital’s Nine-Step Sales Process.
2. No Obligation Confidential Appraisal. Your Ensure Capital Advisor gathers current and historical financial and other information about your company and creates valuation spreadsheets. He analyzes the information and, with his knowledge and experience of the marketplace, derives the highest achievable market price for your business. He meets with you again and explains the valuation and answers any questions.
3. Move Forward Or Not — You Decide Risk-Free. At the same time your Ensure Capital Advisor presents the valuation, he also presents our Success Fee structure — a commission based on a percentage of the price that your business sells for, due at settlement. If you decide to move forward, we enter into a simple Broker Agreement and begin the sales portion of the Nine-Step Process. If you decide not to move forward, we shake hands and part as friends. You owe us absolutely nothing.
4. Preparation Of Your Confidential Business Review. Ensure Capital Investments Business Broker Advisory Team creates a detailed, custom-written prospectus that presents your business in its best light to prospective buyers. The prospectus contains the majority of the information buyers need to make an investment decision.
5. Choosing The Right Buyer. Ensure Capital Investments has a unique three-tiered approach that ensures your business is matched to the right buyer:
- Ensure Capital’s Database Of Active Buyers. Ensure Capital maintains a database of buyers — high net worth entrepreneurs, private equity funds and other companies — actively searching for business acquisitions.
- Discreet Online Advertising. Ensure Capital attracts and carefully qualifies new buyers with “blind” ads — never identifying your company — on websites that host business buying and selling activity.
- Proactive Marketing. Ensure Capital locates companies — qualified by size, industry and geography — that may have an interest in acquiring a business like yours.
6. Managing The Offer And Negotiation Process. After your Ensure Capital Advisor has located suitable buyers, he arranges for in-person or virtual meetings, facilitates requests for additional information and solicits offers from the buyers. He then manages the negotiation process to assure you the best deal from the strongest buyer.
7. Managing The Due Diligence And Purchase Agreement Process. Once we have a signed Letter of Intent from a buyer, the buyer typically engages in due diligence — a short period of time in which he can examine your business in more detail before making his final decision to proceed with the purchase. Ensure Capital helps you manage this process by creating a strict timeline and making sure confidentiality is maintained. We also help the buyer secure his funding and “run interference” with the attorneys to head off any potential disagreements in the negotiation of the Purchase Agreement.
8. Referring Professionals. Your Ensure Capital Advisor strongly advises each party to retain an attorney and accountant with experience in business transactions of this type. He refers you to the professional most qualified to protect your interests and bring your deal to a successful closing.
9. Overcoming Obstacles To Closing. Over 25 years of experience has taught us that obstacles will arise during the sales process. Your Ensure Capital Business Broker Advisor is there to help you overcome every challenge and guide your sale to a successful conclusion.
For an initial consultation, please complete our Non-Disclosure Agreement
For a confidential, no-obligation discussion, contact your local Ensure Capital office for more information.