Over $1 Billion in Buy+Sell Agreements Closed
Ensure Capital has a strategic alliance with American Healthcare (AHC). AHC is the go-to firm and most trusted name in HealthCare Mergers and Acquisitions. Established in 1990, this is the full service, nationwide Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions advisory firm. With over $1 Billion in active Sell-Side – Buy-Side engagements, covering the entire spectrum of the healthcare industry including but not limited to Home Health, Hospice, Private Duty, Behavioral Health, IDD, DME, Medical Staffing, Long Term Care and all types of Pharmacy. We place an emphasis on healthcare transactions, and understand the need for a unique approach to the healthcare services sector. Since our network of buyers is larger than any other middle-market advisory firm, we know who’s buying for a premium, who is selling for a discount, and what deals can get financing. We find the right buyers to get you top valuation.
Why Choose Us?
- Over $1 Billion in active Sell-Side and Buy-Side engagements
- In business since 1990
- Largest network of buyers in the US (over 100,000)
- Constantly available to you, working tirelessly to exceed your expectations.
- Healthcare specific deal experts.
- SHORT 30 day exclusivity / engagement period.
- Strict confidentiality through the entire process. Neither your competitors nor employees will know you are selling.
- No retainers, no upfront fees, and no monthly costs. We only benefit when the deal closes.
President and Founder email@example.com James was highly successful in the Land Development industry as his first position after college graduation. James started his own Waste Disposal Business in 1993, he established and grew this start-up venture. In 2006 he sold his business for four times earnings. James founded Ensure Capital shortly thereafter. Initially offering Financial Advisor services over the years James saw a huge need for Business Brokerage. Since 2015 the company focus has been Business Brokerage. Today James is active in all aspects of Business Brokerage and Mergers and Acquisitions. James holds a BS Degree in Civil Engineering with a minor in Mathematics. James also has a Real Estate License and is a registered Rep – Series 65.